Suncoast Mobility - Durable Mobility Scooter Cover
Suncoast Mobility - Durable Mobility Scooter Cover
Why Choose Suncoast Mobility?
- Free Batteries & Charger
- Free Shipping
- Factory Warranty
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Service Contracts Available
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Durable 420D Oxford Fabric - Our Suncoast Mobility scooter cover is constructed with 420D Oxford Fabric. 420D Oxford Fabric is exceptionally durable, water resistant, and versatile. Not to mention abrasion, tear, and puncture resistance.
- Fits Many Brands and Models - With dimensions of 48"x22"x38" this mobility scooter will fit most standard-size mobility scooters. It also comes with a convenient storage bag making your new cover easy to store and transport. They are designed to work with both 3-wheel and 4-wheel mobility scooters across various brands and models. It will most likely not work with heavy-duty or all-terrain mobility scooters so please double-check the measurements of this cover and your device.
- Windproof Buckle - This mobility scooter cover includes a windproof buckle in the middle to secure your cover and prevent it from being blown away during strong winds. The buckle is fully adjustable so the cover can be perfectly fitted to accommodate most mobility scooter models of numerous sizes and shapes.
- Waterproof Layer - Our Suncoast Mobility scooter cover is equipped with a waterproof layer to provide maximum protection against all types of moisture. This 420D mobility scooter cover includes water-resistant properties to prevent penetration.
- Protection Against the Elements - Protects against rain, ultraviolet light, wind, dirt, dust, leaves, and bird droppings. Please measure your mobility scooter dimensions before purchasing. Always store your mobility scooter in a protected area against the elements.
- Double Stitch Seams - The double-stitched seams ensure that no water droplets will penetrate the cover to the components it is protecting.
- Free Storage Pouch - Your new mobility scooter cover will arrive in a carrying pouch. This makes it that much easier to fold up for storage at home or to bring with you on the go.
- Compatible with Certain Models From the Biggest Names in the Industry - Pride Mobility, Drive Medical, Golden Technologies, EV Rider, Merits Health, Shoprider, Moving Life, Enhance Mobility, and More. Always compare the dimensions of the cover to the dimensions of your scooter before buying.
- Suncoast Mobility Logo - On the front of the cover you will notice we featured our Suncoast Mobility logo. This mobility scooter was specifically designed to our specifications so it can only be purchased through us.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Here at Suncoast Mobility, we have been in the mobility industry for over 7 years. We are trusted industry professionals who want you to be able to protect your latest investment for many years to come. Our customer service door is always open to answer any questions or resolve potential issues. Please message us directly on Amazon for a prompt and professional resolution.
At Suncoast Mobility, our goal is to ensure that we assist you in selecting the right product for your needs. However, occasionally the product may not work for you. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and submit an online return authorization request. Once your request is reviewed a representative will reach out to you with further steps and information regarding your return. Units that have left the USA via a freight forwarder cannot be returned.
Return Merchandise Authorization
All no longer wanted returns will be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging and must meet the following criteria. The Product must be in new condition (no cracks, scratches, marked tires, or any indications of use). It must be returned in its original packaging. A return merchandise authorization must be requested from Suncoast Mobility within 30 days of the completed delivery for most brands. Enhance Mobility has a 7 day return window. Once a return merchandise authorization number has been supplied the product must be shipped within 7 days. Custom-made units by the manufacturer and are non-returnable: lift chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage, Golden Technologies PR-502 lift chairs and all open box items. All lift chairs must still be banded and unopened due to new FDA COVID-19 sanitary return guidelines. This means if your lift chair has been opened from the original packaging it cannot be returned.
Every product we offer requires a return authorization number to return and a 20% restocking fee will be charged unless otherwise stated. Returns received without this number will not be credited. The easiest way to request an RMA number is by completing our easy online contact form. You may also call us at 727-537-6275 or email us at email@example.com to request an RA number. Please include your order number, name, and the item number you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RMA number will not be credited. To receive credit, items must be shipped within 7 days from the day the RMA Number and shipping information were provided by Suncoast Mobility.
Unless we made an error, outbound and inbound freight is the customer’s responsibility. We are happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RMA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Merchandise Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Suncoast Mobility reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct address. If a scheduled pickup with a carrier is missed, Suncoast Mobility may charge a $10 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
Orders canceled after the item has shipped are subject to the above return policies. You must accept the delivery then obtain an RA Number from us in order to ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused by the customer the return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 15% restocking fee will apply. Expedited shipping costs will not be credited if a delivery is refused.
Once your return is received by Suncoast Mobility will issue a credit to the card used for the original purchase. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for your return to be inspected and credited. If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at (727) 537-6275 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Time Frames:
EWheels: Return must be requested within 14 days of delivery.
Enhance Mobility: Return must be requested within 7 days of delivery.
EV Rider: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Golden Technologies: Return must be requested within 2 days of delivery. Lift chairs must be unopened, if opened they are nonreturnable.
Shoprider: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Merits Health: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Personalize and Purchase
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.