|Weight Capacity||200 lbs.|
|Product Weight||59 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece||59 lbs|
|Battery Weight||7 lbs|
|Battery Type||12V x 10AH|
|Maximum Speed||3.75 mph|
|Drive Range||10 Miles|
|Seat Type||Stadium Style Seat|
|Front Wheel Size||6"|
|Rear Wheel Size||8"|
|Max Climbing Angle||6 Degrees|
Shoprider Echo Folding
Shoprider Echo Folding
Why Choose Suncoast Mobility?
- Free Batteries & Charger
- Free Shipping
- Factory Warranty
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Service Contracts Available
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
The Echo Folding is designed for the user on the go. The scooter folds for transportation and unfolds for use in a matter of seconds. The unit weighs in at just 59 lb. and can store easily in small spaces. It comes standard with solid tires, an electric brake system, and a curved tiller for added comfort. Available in red, gray, and black, the Echo Folding will get you to your destination in style.
Replacement Parts Warranty:
Parts warranty is 3-months or the remainder of the unit warranty, whichever is longer.
SHOPRIDER MOBILITY PRODUCTS - LIMITED WARRANTIES
Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. ("distributor") warrants its electric scooters and power chairs ("products") against certain defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, as defined below. Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions under which the Distributor agrees to provide repair services.
1. This warranty is valid and enforceable on products purchased in the United States from an authorized Shoprider provider.
2. This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product from an authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the products.
3. This warranty is for the replacement or repair, at the option of Shoprider, of defective parts only. This warranty does not cover any labor charges including but not limited to, charges incurred for installation of replacement parts, shipping and/or transportation charges to and from an authorized Shoprider provider, or additional fees, (including expedited shipping), which may be charged to the provider.
4. All warranty replacement parts are under warranty from the date of purchase of the original product and not from the date of part replacement. If a certified refurbished part is not available, Shoprider may determine, at its own discretion, to have the part replaced with a new part. To present a claim under this limited warranty, customer shall deliver the product to an authorized Shoprider provider together with proof of purchase; i.e., sales receipt. This warranty does not cover pick-up, delivery or house calls.
5. The warranty covers the drive train ( including the transaxle, motor and brake) in the following way:
|Scooters/Power Chairs||5 year warranty||12 Months||12 months||6 months|
6. This warranty is valid and enforceable only on products purchased in the United States and from an Authorized Shoprider provider.
7. This warranty is applicable only to the customer as an original purchaser of the product from an Authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the scooter or power chair from customer.
8. No provider or other similar person has any authority to make any warranties or representations concerning Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. products, or to extend this warranty beyond the express terms contained within. Distributor assumes no responsibility for any warranties beyond the express terms contained in the warranty. Customer releases and holds distributor harmless from any claims stemming from any unauthorized representations.
9. This warranty shall be void if the Customer modifies the product in any respect including but not limited to the use of parts other than genuine Shoprider parts.
10. This warranty does not apply unless the Registration Card is signed, completed and returned within thirty days (30) from the date of purchase. Manufacturer reserves the right to dispose of the Registration Card once it is received.
11. Warranty exceptions:
A. Transaxle: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level the warranty will not apply.
B. Motor: If damage occurs to commutator of motor as a result of not replacing motor brushes after heavy wear to brushes. Motor brushes are wear items but will be warranted for one year.
C. Brake: Brake pads are a wear item and will be warranted for one year.
D. Maintenance: Annual maintenance schedule must be followed.
12. This warranty does not cover batteries or damage caused by battery leakage. Warranty is covered by the battery manufacturer. The battery charger is only covered for a period of one year from date of purchase of unit.
13. This warranty does not cover controllers. Warranty is covered by the controller manufacturer. Manufacturer can void the warranty due to user negligence or liquid damage.
14. This warranty does not cover plastic shrouding or covers, seat upholstery, arm pads or tires as these components are considered wear items.
15. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
16. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
17. Any implied warranty imposed by state consumer law is limited.
18. Customer represents and agrees that any claims which it may assert against Distributor shall be limited to those which may be asserted under the foregoing warranty.
19. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The Customer irrevocably consents that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in any way connected with this Guaranty shall be instituted or brought by the Creditor or its agents in the courts of Los Angeles County, California; and the Guarantor irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction and venue of that court in any legal action or proceeding.
20. Distributor makes no warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Distributor expressly disclaims all warranties.
21. Your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire, collective liability in contract, tort or otherwise, under this Agreement is the repair of the defective system or components in accordance with this Agreement. If Distributor is unable to make such repair, your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire liability will be the payment of actual damages not to exceed the charge paid by you. Under no circumstances will the Distributor be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This agreement gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of (i) incidental or consequential damages or (ii) implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply.
22. No provider of Distributor and no person other than an officer of Distributor may extend this warranty, nor may they modify it in any respect. No modification or extension is effective unless it is in writing and signed by the President or Vice-President of the Distributor.
At Suncoast Mobility, our goal is to ensure that we assist you in selecting the right product for your needs. However, occasionally the product may not work for you. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and submit an online return authorization request. Once your request is reviewed a representative will reach out to you with further steps and information regarding your return. Units that have left the USA via a freight forwarder cannot be returned.
Return Merchandise Authorization
All no longer wanted returns will be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging and must meet the following criteria. The Product must be in new condition (no cracks, scratches, marked tires, or any indications of use). It must be returned in its original packaging. A return merchandise authorization must be requested from Suncoast Mobility within 30 days of the completed delivery for most brands. Enhance Mobility has a 7 day return window. Once a return merchandise authorization number has been supplied the product must be shipped within 7 days. Custom-made units by the manufacturer and are non-returnable: lift chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage, Golden Technologies PR-502 lift chairs and all open box items. All lift chairs must still be banded and unopened due to new FDA COVID-19 sanitary return guidelines. This means if your lift chair has been opened from the original packaging it cannot be returned.
Every product we offer requires a return authorization number to return and a 20% restocking fee will be charged unless otherwise stated. Returns received without this number will not be credited. The easiest way to request an RMA number is by completing our easy online contact form. You may also call us at 727-537-6275 or email us at email@example.com to request an RA number. Please include your order number, name, and the item number you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RMA number will not be credited. To receive credit, items must be shipped within 7 days from the day the RMA Number and shipping information were provided by Suncoast Mobility.
Unless we made an error, outbound and inbound freight is the customer’s responsibility. We are happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RMA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Merchandise Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Suncoast Mobility reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct address. If a scheduled pickup with a carrier is missed, Suncoast Mobility may charge a $10 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
Orders canceled after the item has shipped are subject to the above return policies. You must accept the delivery then obtain an RA Number from us in order to ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused by the customer the return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 15% restocking fee will apply. Expedited shipping costs will not be credited if a delivery is refused.
Once your return is received by Suncoast Mobility will issue a credit to the card used for the original purchase. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for your return to be inspected and credited. If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at (727) 537-6275 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Time Frames:
EWheels: Return must be requested within 14 days of delivery.
Enhance Mobility: Return must be requested within 7 days of delivery.
EV Rider: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Golden Technologies: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Shoprider: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Merits Health: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Personalize and Purchase
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.