EZ Carrier EZCLA: Auto Fold Up Electric Lift
EZ Carrier EZCLA: Auto Fold Up Electric Lift
Why Choose Suncoast Mobility?
- Free Batteries & Charger
- Free Shipping
- Factory Warranty
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Service Contracts Available
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
Designed to be easy to use with little effort, it does the work for you.
Take your wheelchair or scooter with you with the flip of a switch.
Hold the lever in and the platform folds up like a tailgate automatically.
When you need to use it again, the platform unfolds for you automatically and is ready to load your mobility device.
Drive your mobility wheelchair, scooter, or power chair on and off either side of the platform.
Includes wiring harness with 30 amp circuit breaker plus two cargo buckles.
Typical Installation time is 2-4 hours at home.
Platform Sizes: 28"X50" & 28"x42"
Custom Platform Sizes Available
Upgraded Platform for Additional Support and Stability
Includes Wiring Harness & Two Cargo Buckles
Powder Coated All-Steel Platform
1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
Weight Capacity 250 lbs for Class II *Varies Depending on Vehicle
Weight Capacity 350 lbs for Class III
Locking Hitch Pin Included for Class III
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. Once registered, the manufacturer’s warranty period covers one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Failure to register your product will VOID your warranty. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, 90 days; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
- Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
- EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
At Suncoast Mobility, our goal is to ensure that we assist you in selecting the right product for your needs. However, occasionally the product may not work for you. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and submit an online return authorization request. Once your request is reviewed a representative will reach out to you with further steps and information regarding your return. Units that have left the USA via a freight forwarder cannot be returned.
Return Merchandise Authorization
All no longer wanted returns will be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging and must meet the following criteria. The Product must be in new condition (no cracks, scratches, marked tires, or any indications of use). It must be returned in its original packaging. A return merchandise authorization must be requested from Suncoast Mobility within 30 days of the completed delivery for most brands. Enhance Mobility has a 7 day return window. Once a return merchandise authorization number has been supplied the product must be shipped within 7 days. Custom-made units by the manufacturer and are non-returnable: lift chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage, Golden Technologies PR-502 lift chairs and all open box items. All lift chairs must still be banded and unopened due to new FDA COVID-19 sanitary return guidelines. This means if your lift chair has been opened from the original packaging it cannot be returned.
Every product we offer requires a return authorization number to return and a 20% restocking fee will be charged unless otherwise stated. Returns received without this number will not be credited. The easiest way to request an RMA number is by completing our easy online contact form. You may also call us at 727-537-6275 or email us at email@example.com to request an RA number. Please include your order number, name, and the item number you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RMA number will not be credited. To receive credit, items must be shipped within 7 days from the day the RMA Number and shipping information were provided by Suncoast Mobility.
Unless we made an error, outbound and inbound freight is the customer’s responsibility. We are happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RMA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Merchandise Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Suncoast Mobility reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct address. If a scheduled pickup with a carrier is missed, Suncoast Mobility may charge a $10 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
Orders canceled after the item has shipped are subject to the above return policies. You must accept the delivery then obtain an RA Number from us in order to ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused by the customer the return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 15% restocking fee will apply. Expedited shipping costs will not be credited if a delivery is refused.
Once your return is received by Suncoast Mobility will issue a credit to the card used for the original purchase. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for your return to be inspected and credited. If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at (727) 537-6275 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Time Frames:
EWheels: Return must be requested within 14 days of delivery.
Enhance Mobility: Return must be requested within 7 days of delivery.
EV Rider: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Golden Technologies: Return must be requested within 2 days of delivery. Lift chairs must be unopened, if opened they are nonreturnable.
Shoprider: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Merits Health: Return must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Personalize and Purchase
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.