A home care or hospital bed is a great tool for those recovering from surgery, dealing with mobility loss, or the pains of aging. A home care bed aids with the transition from laying position to rising or transferring to your mobility device. For those with a caretaker it can protect the patient and caretaker from injury. For those facing long periods of bed rest, a home care bed can help prevent the injuries associated with it. For the client needing a higher weight capacity we have a great bariatric home care bed option.
Merits Health Sleep-Ease 600 Bariatric Bed
A bariatric bed is an ideal selection for those that need a higher weight capacity. The bariatric home care bed has a heavy-duty frame and a larger sleep surface than a conventional bed. The Merits Health Sleep-Ease 600 Bariatric Bed is one we offer. The Sleep-Ease 600 has a 600 lb weight capacity, an all-steel construction, with a quiet and smooth operation.
• Weight capacity: 600lbs
• Quiet, smooth operation
• Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
• All steel construction
• Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
• Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up
• No tools necessary for set-up
• Hard control (included) provides multiple bed positioning for patients
• Emergency manual crank included
• Warranty: Welds (1 year), Frame (5 years), Mechanical and Electrical parts (1 year)
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
Contact us today to speak with one of our mobility experts about your lifestyle and your specific needs top regain your freedom. Our mobility scooter experts are highly trained and taught to focus on every potential client’s needs. This allows our staff to get you in the right mobility scooter for your lifestyle the first time.